With Dropshipping becoming more and more saturated every year, due to its easy start up, but how you differentiate your store quality from others? Here are our 8 Dropshipping top tips:

Find The Right Supplier

Find a Dropshipping supplier that is recommended with high reviews and excellent communication, that will keep you in the loop of what is happening with shipping and packaging.

Winning Product supplier example.

When using a Winning or Promising product you get a selection of 2-3 suppliers. Be sure to check their ratings and see what delivery methods they use to find the perfect supplier for you.

Multiple Payment Methods

It has been proven that 60% of customers prefer to pay using credit cards while the other 40% of consumers prefer to use PayPal. PayPal offers security which helps the customer trust into your brand. When creating a Dropshipping store be sure to bring different options that will suit each visitor to your store!

Use A Proper Dropshipping Platform For Your Store

Shopify is highly recommended as 1.2 million people use it as a back end platform. It has many features that help customise your store to your own taste. You can have your store theme and colours correlating your brand. Shopify also offer 9 Free templates, while you can still mix around your theme colours.

Be Clear About Shipping Times

“When will my order arrive?” is the most asked question, make sure your shipping times are clear to your consumers that are buying your products. Offering multiple shopping options for different prices allow the customer to pay more money for a quicker service. With Winning and promising products every product supplier shows what type of shipping they do, you can upload these options to your store.

Have A Dropshipping FAQ Page

Having a FAQ page allows consumers viewing your page to have any of their questions answered instantly. Not only is it helpful for your customers, but it’s also an amazing tip to save time on customer service. By creating the FAQ page you can use examples questions, we recommend 25 of the Best Examples of Effective FAQ Pages or you can reflect back on what you get frequently asked.

Use Social Media To Advertise

The most powerful tool of social media is the influence that people with big following have. By using our Influencer search you can type a page name that is in your niche and see their engagement score. Or you can use our already approved Influencer. By clicking the niche you sell in you can find tonnes of Influencer who are ready to promote your products, as well as their prices, engagement score and who views their page most. The power of social media is that you can build an organic audience for free. This is budget friendly and cost effective strategy, however may take time.

Be sure to check out last weeks blog of Becoming A Billionaire Entrepreneur series Here.